Practice at UJI! is a program launched by the Vice President for Students, Employment and Educational Innovation and organized by the Educational Suport Unit (USE) in collaboration with schools and teachers.
Its objective is to provide a practical way of introducing the degrees that are offered in the UJI to facilitate future decision of the university students. Through this program, high school and higher level vocational training students practice in the premises of the Universitat Jaume I with the university teachers some of the everyday actions that they develop. The experience allows an applied approach to the studies that are willing to to take.
The recipients are high school students and higher level vocational training (CFGS).
This program has an applied nature and functions differently in each of the grades (simulations, laboratory, case resolution, role-playing, etc..). The grades involved are:
- Degree in Computational Mathematics
- Degree in Engineering Building
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Degree in Chemistry
- Degree in Industrial Technology Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering and Rural Environment
- Degree in Engineering in Industrial Design and Product Development
- Degrees in the Faculty of Law and Economics